Wednesday, March 25, 2009

CHALLENGE

Wednesday, March 25, 2009
I'm going to see how long I can go without wearing pants. Why? No specific reason. Social experiment and a test of my wardrobe. Skirts, dresses, shorts, leggings are all fair game. Possibly capris. But no pants, except sweatpants to sleep in. Allison and I were discussing (birthday) party themes and decided we need to have a "No pants, 80s music and ice cream" party, so maybe that could be the end of the no pants challenge. That'd be nearly a month without pants. I think I can do it. I need more black leggings, though. Those are a staple.

Yesterday's outfit: pink shirt, black mini skirt, blue tights. I forgot to take a picture but was in Jenn's photo project, so I'll steal one of hers once she develops them.

1 comment:

  1. I HAVEN'T WORN PANTS IN ALMOST A YEAR. It's fantastic. This month will be great for you.

    Love, Chess.

    ReplyDelete

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates