Sunday, March 22, 2009

"Heather, if you have to ask, I don't know if I can explain it to you."

Sunday, March 22, 2009
1. Fast & Furious.

That's right. Not The Fast and the Furious. Fast & Furious. "New Model. Original Parts." According to the IMDB page, the main actors are the same. I don't really understand. There are three The Fast and the Furious movies. So they made a similar one and took the "the"s out of the title? WHY? Why make ANOTHER F&F movie? And why give it a title that's so similar to the first?

2. Old Navy commercials.

Especially this one.


It's supposed to be a family friendly store. Old Navy sells everything from baby clothing to adult clothing. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think that's an appropriate commercial for the Old Navy market. (I think it's funny, but...I don't know.)

3. Portia de Rossi.

She's great. Paid For By Married Gay People Who Are Sorry.

4. Shameless plug.

Leanne Marshall, the winner of the last season of Project Runway, is coming to Emerson on Wednesday. She'll be speaking at 8 pm in the Bordy.

5. Model.

Today and yesterday were our photoshoots for Emerson's Next Top Model. I'm secretary of the Society and acted as Photoshoot Coordinator (I'm still mad I didn't get a clipboard!), and the shoots went really well. We have to go through all the photos tomorrow and select each girl's best photo from each shoot. Twelve girls, twelve to fifteen shots per shoot, five shoots. That's too much math for me. I go to Emerson. We don't do math. But that's a lot of freaking pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates