Monday, March 16, 2009

There was a little bit of drama, but other than that, the week is off to a good start.

Monday, March 16, 2009
Paper #1:
Photobucket

Paper #2:
Photobucket
Photobucket




Additionally, my friend Sarah has the same Media Criticism and Theory professor I had last semester (I have the professor this semester, too, and that's the class paper #1 was for), and today she told me that he used my Textual Analysis paper as an example and talked about it to their class a few times. Plus, I have an idea for my historical analysis final paper for QF&V and had it approved and now I just have to write the 1500 word proposal.



Studying for the stupid Video Field Production quiz is not allowing me to work on things I actually want to work on. I had classes from 2-6pm, Fashion Society stuff from 6-11pm, I just had a giant mug of apple tea and now I get to study for field. WHICH I DON'T WANT TO DO.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates