Sunday, April 5, 2009

Curves.

Sunday, April 5, 2009
I love curves. I love the shape and definition that can come with the female form, the less obvious version of the hourglass figure. My favorite celebrities are thin women with curves; nothing drastic, but with just enough amount of hip(s). Stick-thin women creep me out a little. I don't think I will able to fully appreciate high fashion because of the models that are used for runway shows; they're too thin and bony for my liking. I know that all women are beautiful and whatnot, but there's a specific body type I'm attracted to and find appealing. Also attractive is when women know how to use their body while dancing. Well-shaped lips are wonderful as well. The same goes for eyes. And eyebrows (Kristen, you'd be proud at how attention I now pay to eyebrows). I happen to like my lips because of how they curve.

I loved when Poland Springs redesigned the water bottles and made them curvier and more eco-friendly. Curvy shape and easier to hold onto. Good job, Poland Springs! You made me happy. And my favorite coffee cup, the one I use every day, to the point where some of the paint has rubbed off where my lips usually land, curves outwards. Most coffee cups I've seen and used are the same shape, but this one is more bowl-shaped, as are the Polish ones in our kitchen. They're easier to cup your hands around, so they're easier to hold and also keep your hands nice and warm. If my cup ever breaks, I'll probably cry. I had a favorite juice glass that Molly accidentally broke that was curvy as well. I also have a favorite fork (I like food...so I like and appreicate utensils) that's a little curvier than most. And don't get me started on spoons. I almost always use soup spoons because they're nice and round. Even if I'm just stirring sugar into my coffee, I'm more likely to grab a soup spoon. I like the letter C. Not just because it's for cookie, although that is good enough for me. It's not my favorite letter (H/h has my heart, for obvious reasons), but it's a good one.

2 comments:

  1. I love eyebrows. Well, good eyebrows. And pretty lips, too. My eyebrows and my lips are my favourite features.

    How is a curvy bottle more eco-friendly?

    Love, Chess.

    ReplyDelete

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates