Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Adorable.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Molly and I went to BoYo tonight because it just opened, and it was fantastic. The decor is adorable and fun--pink and orange with lots of dots. There was only frozen yogurt when we went, but they're going to sell gelato and smoothies as well. We tried the BoYo Berry flavor; I had chocolate chips on mine and Molly had Cap'n Crunch. Delicious. The kid's size with one topping cost $3.83, but it was pretty big for a kid's size.

Speaking of adorable, I just started working at Copley Flair. Yesterday was my first day at the Boylston location, which is bigger than the School Street location, and it's really cute. There's some touristy Boston stuff, and a lot of cards and gift/party supplies. There's also a lot of other cute things, like books and Ugly Dolls (I want one) and Vera Bradley bags (also want one of those). Plus, my manager is really pretty and really nice.

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates