Monday, May 4, 2009

Two quarters and a heart down.

Monday, May 4, 2009
I'm trying to figure out how many seasons of television I watched this semester. Let's take a look.

1 season of Arrested Development (I don't remember which...I think S2?)
S1 of Dawson's Creek
3 seasons of Friends (I know we got through 5, 6, and 8, but in total it probably came closer to 4 seasons because we watch it so often)
S1 of Gossip Girl
S1 of Life
S1 of Lost
S2 of Lost (finished last night...yess...that's what she said)
S1 of My So-Called Life
S1 of The OC
S1 of The Office
S1 of Tru Calling (and almost all of S2. I have 2 or 3 episodes left)
S4 of Will and Grace

And then The Real World: Brooklyn, Rock of Love Bus, the last season of Real Housewives of Orange County, and the first season of Real Housewives of Atlanta. I Love Money 2 is almost over, and I think Real Housewives of NY might be as well, plus I got through a little more than half of the first season of 30 Rock.

That's respectable, right? I've only read six books, not counting books for class, but whatever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates