Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Leighton Meester's music

Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Originally, I wasn't convinced Leighton Meester could pull off Blair Waldorf. Blair was my favorite character in the Gossip Girl series and I didn't think anyone could do her justice. But the series has become so different from the books that I'm able to enjoy it; I've only seen the first season but plan on watching the second (it's one of those shows I like watching multiple episodes of in a row), and Leighton is a great actress and also quite gorgeous. She's featured in a Cobra Starship song, Good Girls Go Bad, which, true to the Cobra style, is really catchy, and also did a cover of Bette Davis Eyes, available here. (That link may not work, but go to her iLike page and click "Play all.") She surprised me again--I didn't think I'd like her voice, but I love it and can't wait for her CD to come out. Or leak. One or the other.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates