Thursday, September 17, 2009

Blog/BBC

Thursday, September 17, 2009
For most of the semester, I'll be writing in a blog I started just for LA (slightly less gay friendly so family can read it): http://www.hbinla.blogspot.com/


However, this is too good not to xpost.

BBC America has a program called "BBC America Reveals," similar to "True Life" on MTV. Titles for upcoming episodes have been released and some of them are too good to be true. I'm copy/pasting directly from the website because I won't be able to type these without laughing.

18 Pregnant Schoolgirls
Sunday, July 5th at 10/9c
Addicted to Surrogacy
Sunday, July 12th at 10/9c
Other BBC America Reveals
Britain's Worst Teeth
Transvestite Wives
Too Ugly to Love
My Secret Female Body
476-lb Teenager
Love Me, Love My Doll
Should I Really Give Up Flying?
My Fake Baby
Britain's Youngest Grannies
Should I Smoke Dope?
Too Fat To Toddle
100 Men Own My Breasts
John Barrowman: The Making Of Me
Perfect Private Parts
I'm A Boy Anorexic
The Human Spider
My Big Breasts and Me
My Small Breasts and I
Super Skinny Me
The Fastest Man On No Legs
Cocaine Diaries: Alex James in Columbia
Sex Change Soldier
Virgin Memories
Sugar Mummies
Brothels: The Ins and Outs
Super Botox Me
Married to the Eiffel Tower
My Car Is My Lover

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates