Saturday, February 28, 2009

"Can we get a boob take, please?"-Kevin Bright

Saturday, February 28, 2009
Being an extra today was more exhausting than being on any crew I've been on. As a favor to a friend, I was at today's shoot for the Kevin Bright class; the episode takes place in a club, so I had to dress in club attire and dance to no music. I'm so tired. But I woke up tired, and this is my third shoot in as many days, and Molly and I walked a lot last night...still, though. Tiring.

Thursday's shoot was The Dish, an entertainment update show that shoots in the studio. I'm technical director (TD) so I get to sit behind the switcher and push buttons. We danced while we were putting up the set. People told me I look cute. Gotta love the American Apparel dress that you can wear 16 (or something) different ways.

Yesterday was a promo shoot for the EVVYs and I did camera and then switched to audio. Meaning I held the boom pole. The boom pole and I are becoming good friends. (That's what she said?)

And tomorrow is the shoot for Awkward Moments, the podcast I'm an executive producer (EP) for. Last week I did audio as well. And help put the millions of Post-Its up in Jenn's room.

Time for coffee!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa whoa... it's 15. way to exaggerate. =)
    -Joce (I don't know how to be signed in?)

    ReplyDelete

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates