Friday, February 27, 2009

I want it all

Friday, February 27, 2009
Today was "things Heather wants but can't afford" day. After I came home from my shoot, Allison and I took refuge in Molly's room (the construction workers were making a mess of the apartment) and looked at the Tiffany's website.

This is the engagement ring I want (set in platinum, 2.5 carat):
I love the blue box everything comes in and I found a picture of blue box cookies someone made:There are also a lot of really cute charms. A shoe, an Eiffel Tower, the blue box, a cupcake, a cupcake made of stones...they need to make (me) an ice cream cone. :)

Molly and I went to the Prudential Center and the Cambridgeside Galleria and looked in Tiffany's and Coach...neither of which either of us can afford.

LOOK HOW CUTE THESE ARE!

And bags!



Gahh.


So we went to Old Navy and I spent $60 on 2 pairs of flip flops, 3 pairs of cute underwear, one long sleeve shirt, 5 t-shirts, and 2 tank tops.


On another note, the latest mouse ate through our oven mitt.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh all of those bags are WANT. And those black coach flats would look so good on your feet. Or my feet borrowing them. Can we go shopping after my first paycheck plz?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I get a good internship/job over the summer, those flats are going to be my splurge item.

    I don't know if I can go shopping anymore because of money (I shouldn't have even gone yesterday) but if I change my mind, I'll let you know. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates