Thursday, February 26, 2009

Télévision

Thursday, February 26, 2009
A Double Shot at Love
This show ended already, and I was NOT happy with the finale, but it was still addicting and the reunion was hilarious.

Real World: Brooklyn
Classic.

I Love Money 2
"This is I Love Money, not I Love Love!" Buckwild and Saaphyri are two of my favorite reality personalities.

Rock of Love Bus
I want to know who the hell is the one who comes up with the challenges for this show.

The Real Housewives of New York City, Season 2
The unmarried brunette with a dog and redheaded Jew are my faves. There's also a countess who insists on being called a countess and a couple who named one of their children Francois. They think he is a genius.

The Real Housewives of Orange County
Season 4 just ended. Molly and I loved/hated the same women and yelled at the TV a lot. GRETCHEN, WE LOVE YOU.

The Real Housewives of Atlanta
They almost got into an actual fight (physical, not just an argument) at the reunion. Also: "Like, Kim, what's two plus two? Four. Spell cat. K-A-T." True gem right there.

We also record Top Chef and Tool Academy but I don't really watch them.

Yes, I love (bad) reality television. But the editing is commendable and I find bad things to be good. (Campy? Wicked. And not ashamed.)

Also:

Dollhouse

Bear with me. There have only been a few episodes, and the world is better when Eliza Dushku is wearing leather pants.

The L Word
...yay! (Although I think Helena is on the website's banner twice...hm. Bring back Carmen!)

Lost
I'M ONLY HALFWAY THROUGH SEASON ONE, SO DON'T TELL ME ANYTHING.


This will always be my favorite, though.





2 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates