Monday, April 20, 2009

17 Again

Monday, April 20, 2009
As much as I hate to admit it, I really liked this movie. Maybe because I tend to like anything remotely Disney-esque. Or maybe because the combination of Zefron and Matthew Perry was too much for me to handle. At any rate, it seemed like a transition movie for Zefron, from the HSM movies to "real" movies (we won't count Hairspray). He didn't sing, but he did dance and play basketball. At one point, he's standing up to the mean basketball player and the guy goes "Yeah? What are you gonna do?" and I honestly expected Zefron to reply with "I'm gonna dance" and then break into song. Because that's what he does.

Also, when Matthew Perry was about to go to work, my immediate response was "WHAT IS CHANDLER BING'S JOB?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates