Monday, April 20, 2009

An "If you give" book.

Monday, April 20, 2009

The mouse nibbled on my cookies. I'm okay with it because it reminded me of the book, which is one of my favorite kids books. If you give a mouse a cookie, he's going to want some milk. And if you give a pig a pancake, she's going to want...something. I forget. Syrup? If you give a moose a muffin, she's going to want something, too. If you give a pig a party, or take a mouse to school or the movies, things will happen.

There's a new "If You Give" book. Whole new character. I kind of can't get over it.!!!!!!
Two of my favorite things. Cats and cupcakes. AHH.The cat on the cover looks a little freaky because the pupils are just two little dots (which is why, in the smaller version of the image, it looks like the cat is a zombie), but ahh!

There's also "Merry Christmas, Mouse!" and "Time for School, Mouse." Excuse me. Those titles don't fit with the rest of them. They should be "If You Give a Mouse a Christmas" (or "If You Give a Mouse a Jesus") and...well, there's already "If You Take a Mouse to School." So is the mouse going on his own?

In September, "If You Give a Bear a Brownie" is coming out.



I want "If You Give a Pig a Party" in Spanish. It's available on Amazon. "Si Le Haces Una Fiesta A Una Cerdita." Genius.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates