Friday, April 10, 2009

Randoms.

Friday, April 10, 2009
1. I kind of miss the 02360. "Homes" are now the 02114 (Bean) and 02694 (Mashpee). Oh two six nine four? What? No. Too hard to memorize. The dorms in LA are located (I think) in 90068. THAT DOESN'T START WITH A ZERO. The only place I lived that doesn't start with a zero was the Netherlands, which is different because it's a whole other coding system. Plus, I just refer to that home as "the castle." I don't know how I feel about things that start with nine.

2. I have to give two presentations on Monday. Which means I'm going to be nervous the whole damn day.

3. Out of curiosity, I counted things on my bookshelves. Ninety three movies on DVD, sixty three seasons of television on DVD, fifty two movies on VHS. I gave up trying to count books. That's a lie. I just didn't want to count anymore.

4. I email/Facebook too much.

5. How do you get to know someone without seeming creepy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates