Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ah, reality television. I love you.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009
1. The Cougar

This show has the best elimination process I have seen on reality TV thusfar. I haven't seen Ru Paul's Drag Race, and apparently that had good eliminations, but my former favorite was "You will not be the next Pussycat Doll. Please hang up your boa." The Cougar is a dating show with a 40 year old woman, Stacey, and male contestants in their mid to late 20s. During eliminations, Stacey calls each guy up and tells him to kiss her. If she lets him kiss her on the lips, he's allowed to stay. But if she turns her cheek to him, he leaves.

It makes me laugh every time.


2. I Love Money 2


Quote of the week comes from this week's episode. Keep in mind, they're in Mexico.

Saaphyri: Look! Dolphins!
Prancer: I think those are manta rays.
Saaphyri: Oh, like penguins?



3. Real Housewives of NYC



Bravo TV Video - Bethenny-isms

1 comment:

  1. love the new layout

    and agreed. though you should see rupaul because it ends with a "lip-sync for your life"

    ReplyDelete

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates